Enjoy an evening of deep relaxation and sound healing. Join Kirtan Ravi for a Gong Bath and immerse yourself in healing vibrations to improve your physical, mental and spiritual vitality.
Meditate or lie down, deeply relax, and re-set yourself. The Gong helps clear away stagnant energy and open you up to receive guidance, healing and support from the Universe. It promotes change from within at a deep, cellular level. Gong Baths help promote:
- A state of deep relaxation, to calm the mind and release tension
- Decreased stress and anxiety levels
- Improved sleep
- Increased clarity of mind, awareness and insight
- Reactivation of dis-eased cells and parts of the body
- Quicker recovery from illnesses, wounds, and invasive medical treatments
- Enhanced concentration and creativity
- Removal of blocks and toxins
- A state of mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- Awakening to higher states of consciousness, and a deeper connection with your true self
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Do simple, quick MEM-Meridian/Emotion/Muscle Memory Gong Yoga of Holistic Resonance exercises (created by Gong Master Don Conreaux)
- Immerse yourself in the holistic soundscape of a 62-minute Multiple Gong Bath
- Integrate all the benefits of MEM Yoga and Gong sound immersion in a profound, deep silent relaxation
The use of multiple gongs and MEM Gong Yoga of Holistic Resonance will create a therapeutic and transformational experience for physical, mental and spiritual healing. Gong sound travels beneath our logical awareness to the deep vastness of the subconscious mind and allows shifts to happen that enliven our body, mind, and spirit. Come relax and recharge yourself with the sacred sound of multiple gongs.
Please arrive early to avoid disrupting those in relaxed states. Thank you.
“The sound of the gong is the source of all creation and all healing.” – Mehtab Benton
Date & Time
With regret, we have decided to cancel this Saturday’s Gong Bath. Your teacher, Kirtan Ravi, cares for elderly parents, and given the current state of the Covid-19 outbreak, we simply do not feel comfortable moving ahead with the session at this time.
Currently all other classes are continuing as scheduled, but this may change in the coming days as Covid-19 progresses. We are monitoring the the Canadian Government’s guidelines closely. See our up to date schedule here.
If you have already signed up for this event, please email [email protected] to receive a refund.
About the Teacher
Kirtan Ravi has a master’s thesis in education, with a focus on yoga and meditation as an important tool to allow students to get a holistic education. Certified as a Kundalini Yoga teacher, a Reiki practitioner and a gong player (studying gong techniques with Grand Gong Master Don Conreaux), Kirtan Ravi offers a wide-ranging perspective to the yogic lifestyle. She brings joy and love to each class she teaches. She is passionate about sharing Kundalini Yoga to help everyone achieve their own excellence and live life to the fullest. She weaves the powerful teachings of Kundalini Yoga with the transformational vibrations of gong resonance to guide others on their personal journey to health, happiness and bliss.
Kirtan Ravi has felt the truly transformational power of Kundalini Yoga and gong therapy in her own life and is grateful to share these techniques with others. Her classes have a friendly, supportive, and uplifting atmosphere where participants are encouraged to care for mind, body and spirit.