Join Kirtan Ravi for a Gong Bath and immerse yourself in the healing vibrations of multiple gongs. Meditate or lie down, deeply relax, and re-set yourself physically and mentally.
The Gong has been used for hundreds of years in the practice of yoga and meditation to accelerate the therapeutic transformation of yogic practices. Gong resonance has the power to wash away negative thoughts and bring about a state of peace. Master Musicologist Philosopher Dane Rudhyar describes the gong as being “a musical engine releasing cosmic power.”
The benefits of Gong Baths include (also known as ‘sound meditation’ or ‘sound healing’):
- A state of deep relaxation, to calm the mind and release tension
- Decreased stress and anxiety levels
- Improved sleep
- Increased clarity of mind, awareness and insight
- Reactivation of dis-eased cells and parts of the body
- Quicker recovery from illnesses, wounds, and invasive medical treatments
- Enhanced concentration and creativity
- Removal of blocks and toxins
- A state of mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- Awakening to higher states of consciousness, and a deeper connection with your true self
We’ll prepare for the Gong Bath by setting a clear and positive intention. Then, we’ll perform a 15-minute Kundalini Yoga set to open the infinite flow of abundance. Finally, we will immerse ourselves in a 60-minute Gong Bath.
Please arrive early to avoid disruption to those in relaxed states. Thank you.
Date & Time
Saturday April 20th
7:30 – 9:00 pm