Kundalini Yoga can act as a powerful technology to completely transform your life. The deep breathing, undulating movements, meditations, and mantras work together to reset your nervous and glandular systems, uplift your moods, make your body strong, and bring more clarity and ease to your mind. It’s kind of magical. The thing is, you have to actually do the yoga to experience the difference.
In Kundalini Yoga, a daily practice is the quickest way to transform yourself and a 40-day period is the minimum amount of consistent action that is required to solidify a habit.
That’s why we’re offering our first 40-Day Kundalini Yoga Challenge. Join us from September 11th to October 20th for a morning class every day. Classes will explore the theme of fear, taking you on a journey to become the leader of your own life, experience your limitlessness, and be a fearless being. We’ll do a variety of yoga sets to strengthen our bodies in a balanced way, and, we’ll practice a consistent breathing exercise and meditation to give ourselves an experience of mastery.
Can’t make it in to the studio? Classes are also available via livestream and video replay, so you can practice from your own home, at your own time.
Date & Time
September 11th – October 20th
40 classes, 1 class per day
With livestreaming & class recordings
Monday to Friday, 7:00 – 8:15 am
Saturdays & Sundays, 9:30 – 11:00 am
Please note: On Monday September 11th, Day One, class will start 15 minutes earlier at 6:45 am. On Saturday & Sunday October 14th & 15th, class will run from 7:00 – 8:30 am to accommodate our teacher training.
- 40 daily in-person and/or home livestream classes with a breathing exercise, yoga set, and meditation (1 morning class per day from Sept 11th-Oct 20th)
- video recording if you would like to participate later in the day
- mentor support in getting better at feeling fear and moving into fearlessness (daily talks, weekly email guidance, and facebook support group)
- community support in committing to a daily practice and completing a 40-day meditation to become a fearless leader
The challenge is open to all, no matter your level of physical fitness or experience with Kundalini Yoga. Everything is scaleable – move at your own pace and fitness level.
Join us if you would like to
- Give the practice of Kundalini Yoga a real chance to work its magic in your life
- Witness firsthand the changes that come from doing the same breathing exercise and meditation for 40 days
- Be conscious of your fears and the coping mechanisms that prevent you from leveraging your fears to shift your life
- Make a conscious effort to act from love rather than fear and feel your limitlessness
- Use this opportunity to make yoga and meditation a part of your daily routine
- Feel the empowerment that accompanies successfully completing a commitment
- Connect with a beautiful community
Ready to commit?Sign Up Now
Got questions? Email Gurushabd at email@example.com.
About the Teachers
MONDAYS & FRIDAYS, 7:00-8:15 AM
Originally from Mumbai, India, Nash DSouza came to Canada in 2015 and fell in love with the Kundalini Yoga. Nash teaches Kundalini Yoga because it offers a tangible path in the real world to self awareness and transformation. He guides students to notice their patterns of reactivity in class, move through them, and in doing so feel more fulfilled in everyday life.
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS, 7:00-8:15 AM;
SUNDAYS, 9:30-11:00 AM
Gurushabd Khalsa teaches welcoming classes with a graceful spirit and a deep gratitude for whoever walks through the door. Her classes have a smooth flowing rhythm, and she shares the truly transformational techniques of Kundalini Yoga in a simple, accessible, and profound way.
WEDNESDAYS, 7:00-8:15 AM
Bir Kaur Khalsa is a Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and owner of Warrior Spirit Healing Arts. She offers healing and teaches people with chronic pain how to harmonize their mind, body and spirit through Kundalini Yoga, Kundalini Yoga therapy and Zero Balancing. She has over 17 years of experience in the physiotherapy field. Visit www.warriorspirithealingarts.ca for more info.
SATURDAYS, 9:30-11:00 AM
Shivalee Paliwal describes yoga as her ‘self-healing toolbox’ which allows her to continue to keep up and engage fully with life’s excitement and challenges while also building a strong, healthy, and balanced self. Shivalee has over 10 years of experience teaching classical and contemporary dance, holds an MBA from the Schulich School of Business, is an honours mathematics major, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, and is trained and experienced in adult education.
PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC PROGRAM DESIGN & FACEBOOK GROUP SUPPORT
Sophia Helen Quraishi initiated her spiritual journey in New York City, where she obtained her Psychology B.A. at Columbia University. Upon moving to Toronto last year, she was introduced to Kundalini Yoga – and has since fallen in love with its’ transformative properties from a personal and professional perspective. With over four years of experience in Clinical Psychology and Neuroscience, she seeks to merge her Kundalini interest with her Psychological knowledge – helping others enact what is felt on the yoga mat within the real world.